I had a parent do this last week, my chikd was sick with direah and vomit.. A week later and he is still isolated from the other kids, I've read that you are contagious until 3 days after you have no more symptoms if direah.. We are working on day 2 of no poops.. Poor guy I started running datcare so he could have playmates!!! I define thy told that mom off and she had the nerve to tell me she wouldn't be needing my services any more.. Seriously I wouldn't want to watch your kid after what happened!! Not to me too. That this was the second time dropping off her sick kid, the first time it was punk eye and she told me her daughter had never had it yet after I watched her child I noticed gunk I beer eyes and a very nasty stuffy nose, my chikd got the same thing 2 days later and at that ti d u didn't have any other kids.. This time she drops her child off after having the Rota Virus!!! She wasn't better though!! She still had direah and by this Time I'm watching 4 other kids!!! And she has the nerve to tell me it's going around town and that maybe my child got sick by the one that goes to school!! But in actual fact all kids were healthy before she dropped her kid off!! Now my kid got sick and my chikd in turn got some of the other kids sick!! Shame on parent that drop sick kids off at daycare!! This sound harsh but you have babies be ready to take care if them when they are sick it is not someone else's responsibility to take care of your sick child!! Sheesh..