we do alot of free play. Its so important to learn no only how to play with others but how to have an imagination and learn on their own how things work even if its wrong. I rarely play with them. They love to interact with each other (I love how 2 yr olds talk its so funny) if I did structure all day I think I would not get to see how much fun they really are.

I had a girl who was 5 at the time (really really big 5 yr old) so when she was here, she wanted to play with the dress up clothes, which wasn't a big deal but alot of the clothes didn't fit her. So when she did have stuff on she would come out and say things like "don't I look sexy" and want me to dress up too (wasn't going to go down that road with her) and then all day she would want me to play with her. So one day I asked her what she does when her brother takes a nap. she told me that her mom plays with her all day, and it made sense. This girl had no idea how to play by herself or have an imagination. She wanted me to start all the play and produce the story line. I told her all the time to go and play.