Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Don't call this insurance company either

Johnsons Insurance. The lady was really rude. And they will only insure you for 4 kids including your own. So I asked her what was I going to do in the summer with MY own 4 kids she told me that I can't watch kids in the summer (mine are 8-15 yrs old) and then she said that no one will insure me. that I will need commercial insurance, and it will cost me 3000 dollars a year for it. (oh you can't get commercial insurance if your not zoned commercial) and she was just rude. We have 2 more weeks with them. When I origionally signed with them 7 yrs ago we did it that I was babysitting but now I want full daycare insurance. Also they keep raising their rates alot. I didn't tell them that I have a daycare only that I was looking to open one, and when I told her that the goverment lets me have 5 kids she freaked on me.

Expansive...
    Yikes! What is it with insurance companies lately!?

Euphoric !
    The lady is right in a way if you want all the perks of a commercial policy then you have to get one and pay for it. A ryder only covers the basics and is meant more to keep your home insurance in order should you have a claim since the business also nulifies that. There is some liability etc. included. Not sure what it is that you are looking for that is different. The building and most of the contents except the daycare stuff is already covered.

Outgoing
    I just want the daycare kids to be covered. I already have 2 million on the house, plus sewer back up (incase they flood my toilets) I don't need my kids to be covered at all. I wasn't asking for commercial, she said that thats the only kind I can get along with my house insurance.

Outgoing
    You can try Allstate. That is who i am with. They told me that i can care for no more than three other children aside from own. My own two kids are covered under our own insurance. I upped the liability to 2 million to be on the safe side.

Outgoing
    allstate won't cover me because I have a pool and I need it for 5 kids in care.