I finally got an interview last night. cleaned my house, got paperwork ready, delayed dinner and grocery shopping to meet what seemed like a very nice couple who are unsatisfied with their current provider for the following reasons
-2 providers with over 14 children in the home
-everyone sleeps on the floor in the basement so when someone wakes up early they just start playing with toys and wake everyone so their daughter is not getting enought sleep
-not providing healthy meals
-too busy to assist in potty training
-complete chaos when they drop off and pick up

We are having a nice interview and when going over my contract dad wants to negotiate on paying fees when he takes vaction. he has other children from a previous marriage and needs 3 weeks of during summer and doesnt want to pay full fee. i explain that i cannot replace the child during their absence and that is why fees are due. So here we are I'm annoyed that someone can be so unhappy and yet is worried about what would amount to $330.00. He offered to pay half fees. We continue with the interview and after they left i sent an email thanking them for coming and i get a response this morning that they FORGOT to mention that after May, they might only need part time. WTF how do you forget that little tidbit of infrmati. i specifically asked in email and on the phonne of they needed full time. grrrrr. i hate it when they waste my time.