Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Euphoric !
    bought one too.

Make sure you put in the spring savings code too! Brings it down to $169.92. It's Spring15 and you put it in where it says promotion code

Euphoric !
    Oh, crap! I missed that code. I wonder if I can go back. I tried to find a code last night without luck.

It still goes back up to $192 with the hst but it does help lol

I'm trying to talk my hubby into letting me get one. I have one up in the playroom already but I don't like it. It only shows about half the room and the sound and night vision are terrible on it.

apples and bananas
    I purchased a second hand video monitor from a second hand store. And it does the job for one room, but it's not portable and I have 2 other sound monitors plugged into 2 different plugs on top of the video one. UGH! I can't wait to only have the one to cart around.

Euphoric !
    now I just need one of you to come an install it

Outgoing
    I would like one for the outside, anyone know where i can get one that is crazy weather proof.

Shy
    can someone please help me figure out which one to buy!! i have been looking at the lorex baby monitor and am getting really confused since there are a few different models!!! the LW2003 seems to be sold out or an older version. help is appreciated thx i would need at least 3 monitors! TIA

Euphoric !
    I just ordered a video monitor on Amazon. Came to $56! regular price was $150. I personally never really seen the need for one, they only reason I ordered one is so that I can see who is standing up in their playpen and I can use the intercom to tell them to lay back down (so I can be lazy!! LOL)