Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    apples and bananas

Video Monitoring

With all of this new technology... computers... cell phones... web cams. There must be a better way to set up some sort of video monitoring for all of the bedrooms to watch the kiddies during quiet time then buying 4 video monitors.

Anyone do anything unique or have any interesting ideas.

I am also looking for inexpensive video monitors as well.

Outgoing
    I'm sure there is an app for iPads/iPhones that would enable you to monitor several rooms at once. The only downside there would be the need for 5 devices (4 for each room, one for you). I used our iPad/iPhone combo for a bit. Worked pretty well, but we only had the pair, so I never looked into the possibility of doing multiple rooms.

I finally gave in and bought a Lorex video monitor. They come with up to 4 cameras and a video monitor. You can watch all 4 screens simultaneously (the audio switches between cameras) or it will scan through all the cameras in full screen. It's not cheap though (they had a sale and free shipping when I bought it and it was still $240. I found one for $210 I think, but again, there was a sale and such. So worth it though! Carting around 4 monitors everywhere I went in the house was beyond annoying.

apples and bananas
    I would totally get the 4 camera monitor. Do you have the product number? I can't seem to find the exact one you're talking about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to apples and bananas For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Model # LW2003 - 4 pack. It was just called "Digital baby monitor with 4 cameras"

Happy buying! I love it!

Mine is Summer and you could add up to 4 cameras. You can only watch one camera at a time, though. I only need one for playroom and the other for napping room.

apples and bananas
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cuteboys View Post
    Model # LW2003 - 4 pack. It was just called "Digital baby monitor with 4 cameras"

Happy buying! I love it!
    I bought that exact one! I got it for 192.00 Can. including tax and shipping! I can't wait to get it! I'm so glad it's working for you. I figured... I won't be able to buy 4 seperate decent monitors for 50 each and I don't want to carry 4 different monitors. I'm super excited!

Shy
    That's a great price! Where did you purchase from a and b? I think I'll hop on the train and get this one as well

Euphoric !
    I'd like to know as well. I've been video monitor hunting for a while now.

apples and bananas
    http://www.lorextechnology.com

search "video baby monitors"

And make sure to change to the canadian site in the top right corner so you can see the canadian pricing.

Outgoing
    Oooooh good buy!