Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Excited :)

Starting to feel at home...

Excited :)

Just had to share because I am so excited! I just ordered a Quint Runabout stroller from Roger Berg. He was so nice and very helpful. He answered all my questions, and I had lots of questions His prices are great, much cheaper than anywhere else I found (in Ontario). Now to impatiently wait for a week or so for it to arrive and we will be all set for when it's sunny/rainy/snowy, etc... It's funny how we get excited over some things If anyone is considering getting a Runabout I highly recommend getting it from Roger Berg!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2princesses View Post
    Just had to share because I am so excited! I just ordered a Quint Runabout stroller from Roger Berg. He was so nice and very helpful. He answered all my questions, and I had lots of questions His prices are great, much cheaper than anywhere else I found (in Ontario). Now to impatiently wait for a week or so for it to arrive and we will be all set for when it's sunny/rainy/snowy, etc... It's funny how we get excited over some things If anyone is considering getting a Runabout I highly recommend getting it from Roger Berg!
    what is the link im thinking the roundabout

sweetness852010 - Here's the online brochure link http://www.bergdesign.net/Runabout%2...20Brochure.pdf

apples and bananas
    LOL I know exactly what you mean. I bought a 4 camera video monitor yesturday and I was so excited I could hardly contain myself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to apples and bananas For This Useful Post:

That sounds like a really neat camera you bought apples and bananas...glad I'm not the only one who gets excited, lol