Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Having a "Bear" of a day .... just venting

So I can not wait for my day to end.

My 15m old son keep me up most of the night. My 3 years screamer blood murder for 30 min this morning , cause he didn't want to dress himself. it took 45mins before he came out of his room dressed, but he did it himself.

the self under my tv in the livingroom/daycare room fell off the wall. We had put a gate with a bookcase in front so the kids could not touch it. The gate helped to protect the kids when it fell.

one dcg cryed alot today and was in time out at least 2 every hour for hitting, pushing, stealing toys, etc.

and to top it all off we could not go outside due to a bear in the area. That's right a bear.

The crying dcg is gone for the day , My b&A didn't come, his aunt picked him up at school because of the bear. I just have one dcg here and she will be here late today.

My 15month old is pulling my wall stickers off the wall right now. I am pretending I don't see him. I am just too tired to care, besides they are from the dollar store.

I just want to hide under a rock.

did I mention I feel like I am coming down with a cold.

is it 6pm yet?????

and a to you. Hope tomorrow is better. Try to get some extra sleep tonight.

Euphoric !
    A bear? Oh, that poor bear, they have cut down his forest and put up a subdivision obviously. And poor you, I hope tomorrow is a better day Bluerose. For me it's the weather, rain, rain go away!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.