Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

When it rains it pours???

So new dcb starts Monday ( I hope ).......My sister is friends with dcm and was over for dinner last night and mentioned that dcm has to have surgury due to a illness and ask if she had called me as of yet ekkkkkk!!!!!! I said nothing as Its business and have learned my lesson about mixing the 2 but that doesnt mean it didnt leave me wondering?!?

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS.......lets hope she plans on bringing him anyways and doesnt change his start day due to her illness??? and if she does I dont take deposit or nothing and have already purchased everything I needed for dcb...and I pretty sure I cannot charge her if she changes her start day finically this would be a huge hit on the family

Expansive...
    That sucks!!! Hopefully, the plan is for the new child to still start tomorrow and you are worrying for nothing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou For This Useful Post:

I hate that, just when you think you have things all organized a certain way, BAM, something changes! That's daycare for ya.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by mommylove View Post
    So new dcb starts Monday ( I hope ).......My sister is friends with dcm and was over for dinner last night and mentioned that dcm has to have surgury due to a illness and ask if she had called me as of yet ekkkkkk!!!!!! I said nothing as Its business and have learned my lesson about mixing the 2 but that doesnt mean it didnt leave me wondering?!?

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS.......lets hope she plans on bringing him anyways and doesnt change his start day due to her illness??? and if she does I dont take deposit or nothing and have already purchased everything I needed for dcb...and I pretty sure I cannot charge her if she changes her start day finically this would be a huge hit on the family
    Didn't you just have a situation with a client that was your friend and you got screwed? Do you think it is wise to take this client on? If she didn't call you re: Monday and doesn't bring the boy then that would be a clear indicator to me that she isn't treating you like a business woman but as her friend's sister.

It ended up that the client was doing the right thing and has not even mentioned a word about her surgury and/or her being sick (its personal) she dropped her son off promptly on Monday morning and has not indicated anything to me in regards to any of that.....It was my sister who shouldnt have said anything as I dont think she truley knew what was going on and was speculating herself and I need to have a conversation with her in this regards and will in the near future. Im just happy that I have a great group of kids and parents and feel relieved its all over.......at least for now