Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Shy
    I read this post Monday morning and thought I was lucky because I only had one little dcb sick. Well, today is Wednesday and now all dck's are sick, my son is sick and I was up all night feeling like a big bag of dirt. What frustrates me is the text I got this morning from the original sick kid's mom...."is it okay if xxx comes to daycare today (he's been here all week), I'm sick and I NEED sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydays View Post
    Last week I wasn't feeling great and my son was sick on and off all week and then on Friday my daughter came down with a fever and threw up once (out the side of the stroller actually...LOL) and now I have a dcg home with a fever...I feel so bad when the illness comes from my kids even though I know it isn't my fault and could just as easily been the other way around. Everyone's noses have been running so much I had to stock up on kleenex over the weekend
    Yah, about kleenex to you ask parents to ''donate'' a box or two ?? Next winter season I will... its so freakin expensive just to wipe a little nose like 100 times a day !!

Quote Originally Posted by boygirlgirlboy View Post
    I read this post Monday morning and thought I was lucky because I only had one little dcb sick. Well, today is Wednesday and now all dck's are sick, my son is sick and I was up all night feeling like a big bag of dirt. What frustrates me is the text I got this morning from the original sick kid's mom...."is it okay if xxx comes to daycare today (he's been here all week), I'm sick and I NEED sleep".
    Ayaya, poor you ... us today wednesday things are getting better but ... not going away yet

Quote Originally Posted by Momof4 View Post
    Aw DisneyP, it's awful to be blowing noses and washing our hands nonstop all day long but you are NOT ALONE!!!
    You know whats more chitty... is when I see the parents are home working on the yard while they bring me their sick kid AND when I sitting there feeling like crap myself. I'm almost temped to just say : you know what ... take her, dont pay me and come back when shes better, nincompoops !!

Euphoric !
    Disney ..... I use the Norwex travel pack of enviro cloths for wiping kids noses. they come four in a pack all different colors and they are anti bacterial so you just wipe and rinse and they self sanitize so no spreading of germs. saves a ton of money on Kleenex. I am a consultant for norwex and heres the website ...www.norwex.com ...you will find the travel pack under the heading Microfiber cloths.... I use most of the products as I don't use chemicals to clean. I have many favourite products but I think my most fav is the toothbrush, and the dryer balls, and the fresh wash for all my fruits, and the window cloth ....oh well I guess I like them all ...tee hee

Well its better to keep the child at home when s/he is sick so that the other children at the day care are saved and do not get the infection. Otherwise when one gets infected one by one each and every child gets infected leading to discomfort and unpleasant situation for the daycare providers as well as the parents.