Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

New from Nova Scotia

Hi, I am a home daycare provider, and have joined the forum in hopes of finding some support from others in the same line of work. I live in a rural area of Nova Scotia and spend most of my free time in the great outdoors. I also love to read! I have been caring for children in my home for almost 4 years, and have 3 children of my own.

welcome SongSparrow. You live in the province I would love to visit. I love to read too, just finding the time to do it can seem impossible plus when I am able I am usually falling asleep. LOL Looking forward to your insight into our wonderful profession

Welcome SongSparrow! This is a great site! I am sure you will like it too!

Outgoing
    I would also love to travel to the Eastcoast, I hear that the people are so nice!

Euphoric !
    Welcome to our site and I hope you have lots to teach us! A trip to your part of the country is definitely on my list of places to visit in the next year or two.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Euphoric !
    Welcome Songsparrow. We lived in Syndey, Cape Breton for three years - hubby is military. Oldest was born there and it is true the east coast is born in your blood. She travelled back to do university at Acadia and then spent a year back in Sydney doing her music therapy internship. If a job had been available she would have stayed but ended up moving back home to Ottawa and gradually picking up clients here. But her heart is still in the maritimes.