Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favourite toys

Outgoing

Favourite toys

I have to refresh my outdoor toys for the ages of the kids I have now and over the years I always seem to buy stuf that I think is cool but they never really play with anything. The kids ages are boy 2-1/2, girl 2-1/2, girl 1, girl 20months.

I have a 3 wheel scooter, every conceivable little tikes ride on toy and not much else. all my kids were much older last year.

what are your kids favourites for outside??? I should note that we dont play in the backyard because i have a pool so climbers arent an option because i dont want to store it in the garage andhave to pull it out everyday.

thanks

Euphoric !
    sandbox, water table, kiddie pool, sprinkler, bubbles, chalk, bug nets and bug houses

3. The Following User Says Thank You to torontokids For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Our favorites here are ittle tykes slide, cozy coupe, a plastic golf set and basketball net.

My kids are 15 mos-3.5years.

Euphoric !
    Sandbox, bubbles, soccer balls should just about do it based on my own group. I have a plastic climber and playhouse and they use it but not with the pretend element it was intended for in the sense that no amount of accessories seems to change their use of it they just toss the stuff out of their way and then run in and out of the house/tunnel.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by playfelt View Post
    Sandbox, bubbles, soccer balls should just about do it based on my own group. I have a plastic climber and playhouse and they use it but not with the pretend element it was intended for in the sense that no amount of accessories seems to change their use of it they just toss the stuff out of their way and then run in and out of the house/tunnel.
    thanks everyone. i completely forgot about bubbles LOL.

Euphoric !
    Walmart and I'm sure a few other store but they are around $3 at walmart - they look like swords. You unscrew the handle and the wand is attached to it. All you have to do is wave the wand and it makes lots of all sizes of bubbles. Much better than getting light headed from blowing. Easy to refill again and again.