So my husband and I cam across this great opportunity to reduce our cost of living and give our family a better ''quality of life''. That means ...WE ARE MOVING by the end of summer before school starts. I love my current house but the other one is far bigger so we can grow our family and for daycare ...the setup is perfect and would be in a completely separate. My house is not up for sale yet and my families do not know either yet. The people living in the other house are looking to move by mid-August but could move sooner. Now this new place is not very far from where I currently live so maybe my families will choose to follow me, maybe not as it is in another township.

My question is how would you tell them and when ? I was thinking to let them know before we put our house for sale and maybe give them a chance to see the other place if possible. ( It could be ). For those who have moved a daycare before, how did you manage it ? Have you taken time off, did you advertise spaces ahead of time ... Juts so much to consider.

Thanks for your help