Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The FlyLady

Outgoing

The FlyLady

I don't know who had mentioned The FlyLady on one of my earlier posts about wishing it were fun again, but THANK YOU!!!! I'm on Day 3 and I don't even have a logical explanation, but somehow the stuff that I usually spend all day everyday picking up/cleaning is magically keeping itself intact while I've moved on and ACCOMPLISHED things....
    I've also enlisted the help of my own school-aged children more. They want us to play this and do that and read a story after dinner, but I'm stuck by myself in the kitchen, then leaving dishes to dry on the rack cluttering up my counter. NO MORE! They're perfectly capable of clearing the table and drying dishes. Sounds so simple, but I can't get over the time saved and the better state of the kitchen! And the kids don't totally mind since the payoff is having more mommy time and a happier mommy
    So thank to whoever suggested it and I highly recommend it to all!

Starting to feel at home...
    What's The FlyLady??

Outgoing
    check out flylady.net Totally worth it. I'm doing my babysteps right now, and even that has made an immediate difference!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gcj For This Useful Post: