Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

From Ottawa as well

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself I'm a Mom to 2 wonderful boys (a 16 month old and a 3 year old) and a pretty new daycare provider. I started my daycare January 2011 (what a month to start daycare :S) and I currently look after 2 full-time children (16 months and 2 and a half), and 2 part-time children (a 16 month old and a 11 month old). I'm super excited to chat with other daycare providers and hope to get lots out of the forums.
    I am also from Ottawa (as the title says lol), the west end part of the city.

Euphoric !
    Hi Tiff20, I am at the other end in Orleans. Are you a member of the childcare providers network. If not really worth it as a place to get ideas, connect with other caregivers, attend workshops, etc. http://www.ccprn.com I'm also at the other end of the daycare spectrum. Been doing daycare for 25 years and will likely start to wind things down in the next 5 or so years. There are a couple other threads on the forum where people from Ottawa have listed so do look around. There are quite a few of us on the forum.

Hello Tiff - welcome to this forum! I'm in Kemptville, but grew up in the west end - Nepean!

Euphoric !
    Hi Tiff, I'm in Ottawa too, but in the East end; I am a new provider as well

Starting to feel at home...
    Hi, I'm in the west end as well - Kanata.

Hi, I am in Barrhaven. I look after 2 little boys (20&21 months) and one after school 7 year old. My daycare has been open since August 2010, so I am pretty new to this as well. Although I was a personal nanny to many families for 20+ years. I am currently looking to fill two more full time spots by summers end. I just discovered day care bear and it seems like a great community

Euphoric !
    For all of those in Ottawa just wanted to make sure that you are aware of the Childcare Provider Resource Network (CCPRN) and the services they offer for home daycare providers. Check out their website if you haven't. http://www.ccprn.com