Posting anonymously.
So....I am very scared and I don't really know where to start but here goes nothing.....It looks like my husband and I are going to have another baby. I have about four million things flying through my brain and it's resulting in one overwhelming emotion - FEAR. I am so SCARED - you would think that I am 16 years old or something. A big part of my concern stems from my age (38 - I'll be 39 when babe arrives) I'm just terrified about whether I can even do this at my age. I'm also worried about the business fall out from this....I'm early days yet - I won't even consider telling my clients until I'm around the 20-25 week mark - but I am really afraid that I will have a tough time landing new clients when the new babe is here. Right now my kids are older (12, 10, 5) How big of a turn off is it for parents when the caregiver has little ones of their own on the scene ? I'm also worried about taking time off after the baby is born....So - let's here from all of you Mum's out here - the good, the bad, the ugly and the funny - how can I get through this without falling over from stress ?