Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a nanny share - North York

Hi, we live on the border between Yonge & Eglinton and Leaside neighbourhoods and are looking for a family to share a nanny with. We are an AP-leaning family who favour warm, affectionate caregivers who use positive discipline. We babywear, try our best to eat healthy but aren't as good at it as we'd like to be. Our daughter is 21 months.

We need nanny coverage from 12-6pm, five days per week. We're looking for a family with somewhat similar scheduling.

PM me if you're interested in finding a nanny or if you already have one you'd like to share. Ideally we'd split the time between both homes but we can definitely be flexible with that.

Just an FYI....this is a site for Home Daycare Providers. If you're looking for a Nanny, there are some great sites available for parents to search for one. Some that I have used when I was a nanny looking for a family are: www.nannies4hire.com and www.canadiannanny.ca

Good Luck!