Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Euphoric !
    You know, I think it's kind of weird that all the daycare children are so close and spend years together but their parents never become friends or keep in touch. Sometimes a popular child leaves and the others miss them so much for months but sometimes a child leaves and the others never mention them again. All personalities are different in children and adults. You obviously have very social people at your daycare.

The first thing that crossed my mind was that I hope you have enforced all your rules consistently and haven't let anybody have a special favour. If these parents are all talking amongst themselves about your daycare maybe it would be best for you to be there so they don't start comparing notes!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Starting to feel at home... Big Hearts's Avatar
    I would not go. I like to keep my distance with this kind of thing. I don't need them to think we were friends, and I don't like them getting close either. I know from experience that even though you really like all the dc families now six months from now something happened and you kick them out now they can go and bad mouth you to the hole dc. If your in a small town or community that means word will spread fast and now your having a hard time finding kids. As for the birthday thing I have a small party at dc so kids can have friends to celebrate with but no parents. If the kids birthday is on the weekend the have the dc party on the Friday before.