Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Outgoing

Anyone else having a long day?

I feel like today is just dragging... Not a bad day, just kind of boring and slow. I only have my one year olds today and it was so quiet this morning! It reminds me how much I miss the noisiness of the older kids playing

Euphoric !
    Well my day has been not great actually...TGIF! All of my kids have been testing in so many ways today! I had everything going quite smoothly for a long time and now all of a sudden they have all decided to test at the same time! The 2 19 month olds and 2 two year olds have decided that stereo shrieking is reallly great fun...one 2 year old has been hitting me every time I tell him not to do anything...my sweetest easiest 19 month old has suddenly started saying "no" to me and refusing to do what I ask him to...my new dcg who I finally decided to keep has been throwing little fits all day...and my own daughter has been testing me for the past few weeks...and to top it all off, one of the 19 month olds had a giant blow-out poop that ran down his leg and into his sock on one side...which I did not notice until I got him on the change table...was wondering why his pants were wet...ewwwwww!!! Praying for a very long naptime today!! Oh, and please let this rain stop for next week...we really need to get outside!

Outgoing
    Oh gosh !!! I had one really bad day yesterday ... Similar to you Sunnydays. Those days are tuff. Hang in there it's half way done !!

For me today has been great so far. We baked and cooked all morning and my own kids felt like cuddling together in the living room. My babies played really well on their own. So yeah, good way to start the weekend. Plus I just got an invitation for dinner at my sister in law so I do not have to cook tonight BONUS !!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crafty For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    I am having a long/short week?!? I added a day to the long weekend and only had to work wed, thurs and today but it has felt like the longest week ever....probably because I am not feeling well and just wanna go to bed.....KIDS have been ok they are pritty bored but seem to be ok with it lol TGIF I need a good and lonnnggg sleep

Outgoing
    Sorry to hear you're having such a rough day, sunnydays

Starting to feel at home...
    Omg yes!!! It's cold, rainy and dreary here, same as yesterday. The day is dragging and I'm sooo bored!

Euphoric !
    And to top it all off I have a 19 month old who just woke up screaming...it never happens with him so I went to check and he is constipated...had a hard little pebble of poop in his diaper. I changed him and tried to put him back...we'll see. Apparently he was up for 2 hours in the night the other night because of these issues. Guess the two 19 month olds are at opposite extremes! Looks like a short naptime for me

Euphoric !
    YES! Fridays are usually my favourite day mostly because I only have big kids and its a smaller group. But man, they are going at it today!

Euphoric !
    And now we have a chain reaction...they are all waking up...an hour before normal time Grrrr...this day just keeps getting worse....and I have a splitting headache!

Outgoing
    Hugs for you! At least it's Friday... here's to hoping the rest of the day goes a bit better!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JennJubie For This Useful Post: