Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Homeschooling ?

Outgoing
    Wow thanks playfelt, I had no idea. Thanks so much for the info. I know my daughter likes to do things on her own terms. She is very much ''IN CHARGE'' type. So when she is in a group she tends to be the leader and other kids tend to follow her as well. Even kids in my daycare go see her for help to put on a costume or draw something. However, she is also a loaner and likes to do her own things all by herself. She does not need to be surrounded by people all the time in fact she needs the opposite most of the time.

Anyway, I find daycare a very tough job although I love it. So I sometimes doubt how well I would do with this extra responsibility... It's scary. haha I will look into those conferences for sure.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to playfelt For This Useful Post:

I consider daycare centers better because there your child gets more exposure and also more children to play and interact with although its a personal choice.

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmills View Post
    I consider daycare centers better because there your child gets more exposure and also more children to play and interact with although its a personal choice.
    Haha, well you are the gutsy one, aren't you? Saying things like that on a home daycare forum without any reason? Hmmmmmm!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by homeschoolmom View Post
    Exposure to what, exactly?
    Maybe exposure to more viruses or indifference because of the ton of kids over there. Or maybe more exposure to more people involved in the care of a child because the high personnel turnover, volunteers, or the often rotation of their personal through different age groups.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Artsand crafts For This Useful Post: