Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Sunshine makes me happy:)

Just sending out a BIG thank-you for the beautiful day! Boy did I have some dirty hands, faces and toes to wash in prep for lunchtime (a picnic outside)! But boy were they happy little faces. Outside all morning long in the beautiful sunshine and all off to sleep within seconds! Love it!! Just thought I'd share.
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamalittledream For This Useful Post:

Its a great day to be outside. We were at the park this morning and I thought "This is such a great job. We get paid to play at the park all morning/day" Okay I know there is more to it then just playing at the park but this morning that's what it felt like, just playing not working. Sunshine makes me happy too.

Outgoing
    LOVE IT TOO !! We have been outside all morning and also had a picnic... It's AWSOME ! The kids were all out in 5 minutes at nap time. Sunshine makes our job so much easier and fun !!

Euphoric !
    I know!!!! Isn't it fabulous??!! We didn't go out this morning as we're setting up our incubator for the fertile chicken eggs we're picking up this weekend. But everyone went for an early nap so we can go outside early. I think this feels like a good day to haul out the sprinkler!