Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Threaded View

Starting to feel at home...

Country Living?!

Just wondering if anyone lives in the country/outside of town and is still able to get clients? Husband and I are starting the process of selling/looking for a new home and both of us want to live about 10 mins out of town or in the country between two surrounding small towns. The town we live in is pretty small and a lot of people commute between the 3 surrounding small towns. Hoping to get some positive feedback that clients travel a bit out of their way to get to you?! I currently live right in town, surround by parks, library and drop in centre but I do not take my group to these things for safety reasons and all the parents like that I just stay put and play here so that won't be an issue being out of town. Thank you!
    Last edited by DaycareLady; 06-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.