Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Starting to feel at home...
    if the provider in question is not over (because she has 4 of her own) then even if she is reported she will "pass" with flying colors. Wouldn't you hate to be the person who knew she was over and something bad happened?

Euphoric !
    I agree...it sounds like you need to discuss things with her but I don't think she should be reported. I would ask about the 16 year old and if she does it again, to let you know. I don't think serving a day old lunch is neglect though. I cook on Sundays for most of the week for their daycare meals and no one has gotten sick from that.

A dayhome located in cranston....

...it's pure business (money)...
    ...the person who operates doesn't really have any experience in taking care of a baby (i mean taking care of her own baby)
    ...very strict when it comes to her policy/ rules but if its her she is so very lenient and wouldn't care to explain any issue given to her
    ...poor judgement on the condition of a baby (since she got no experience at all)
    ...read carefully about her policy (don't trust a verbal thing she'll say that she can or will do) at the end of the day she will bite your ass with her selfish contract. Make sure all are written. Don't be shy to ask or question or a policy...

Never knew a person exist...
    Thanks and Godbless!

Outgoing
    Frankly, it's the parents responsibility to read over the whole contract, discuss in detail anything they don't understand or agree with, and make sure they are comfortable with the experience level of their provider. And I don't know of a single provider who does this job for free...hate to break it to you, but while we all love children, we are obviously doing this to make a living and provide for our own families, just like why everyone else goes to work.
    Last edited by CrazyEight; 05-21-2014 at 04:50 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazyEight For This Useful Post: