Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jk/sk

Shy

Jk/sk

The schools in your area, do they only have JK/SK split classes or do they only do this if there are not enough kids to make a full class?

Starting to feel at home...
    At our old school there were 5 Jk/Sk split classes. The current one it depends on numbers. Last year was Jks alone and then a SK/Grade 1 split. This year a JK/SK split.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Discoveries For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    Here they are all JK/SK split classes and even some SK/Grade 1 split classes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mommyof2princesses For This Useful Post:

apples and bananas
    All JK/SK split in my area.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to apples and bananas For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    my daughter is in jk, her class is split with sk. however, we live in a very small town. there is only one kindergarten class and only 15 students in her class.

Euphoric !
    My son is in JK and his class in not split with SK. However, he is in French school, so maybe it is different.