Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heart broken :(

Starting to feel at home...
    @ Sally. I'm not going to contribute further to hijacking this thread. If you'd like to continue this discussion, feel free to pm me. @ Deedee... I do wish you all the best in this tough time. I hope you're not offended by what I said. Only you know what's best for you. Stay strong.

apples and bananas
    I've been there. It absolutely sucks! I feel for you.
    If you need to leave then tell your parents as soon as you possibly can get the words out. Give them a written notice as well as a brief description. If it's something that you can't help, then that's just it, you can't help it.

I would highly suggest that you re look at staying in your home and having him leave. Or moving him into a separate part of the house... basement maybe? And reside together, but separate, until you have everything sorted out.

If this is your income and you intend to move within weeks, I would assume that would be hard to manage.

Don't ever let someone remove you from your home or business.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to apples and bananas For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    I too am sorry that you are going throught this and the timming just stinks. Is there any way that you can contact a provider in your area looking to fill spots and see who has availablity? If you have a really good referal it might help the transition!

Good Luck!

There is always light at the end of every tunnel, life is never easy but stay strong and best of luck to you!

Virtual Hug!

Euphoric !
    I'm a divorced woman so I know it's an incredibly difficult thing to endure, but don't take any chances with custody of your children, don't leave them anywhere with anyone if you can help it until you have something in writing. Wishing you all the best.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Starting to feel at home...
    Can't offer much other than to say, sorry you're going though this. Do what's best for YOU and your children. Lean on family and friends too. They're here to support you. I'm sure your daycare parents will be understanding. Life happens and goes on regardless. I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, even though we don't know what that reason may be. I wish you all the best and hope this transition goes smoothly for all of you.

Shy
    I understand and sympathize with you. It is indeed a difficult time. I am also divorced. I only offer this piece of advice, before you make any decisions to move out etc. talk to a lawyer. Find one you are comfortable with. Do not leave your home until you get legal advice. I know it is hard to focus at this time, but your future depends on this. You have nothing to lose by getting legal advice first. I send you a huge warm hug and will also tell you that this too shall pass.