So it is currently 7:22am. Agreed upon drop off is 8:00am. I am downstairs getting ready. My kids are sleeping in a bit today. I am loving this extra time to myself. Dcm just starting knocking on my door. I don't want to answer because she will come in, smile as her kids act crazy, yell and wake my kids up, throw her keys down the stairs and dump things out of her pockets. Btw, this behavior ONLY happens when she shows up early and NEVER when dad drops off. So I have texted her saying I am NOT ready at all and am sorry but I currently indisposed and am completely unable to come to the door. She texts back, 'Well, are you in the bathroom?! The kids can come in and wait while you get ready if you're just doing your hair or something!' I am in fact standing in my bathroom texting you while I finish makeup etc, but I am livid right now! Sorry for the vent. I have been through this many times with her, even saying that if my outside light is off, I am not open. She still tries this crap. I love the kids(outside of their acting up when mom drops off early) and they always pay in time, but seriously?! *sigh*