Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh dear.....

Euphoric !
    Bahaha! Man, if only I'd thought of that during my divorce! I wouldn't have killed him though....just rubbed poison ivy in his underwear.

Oh wait....did that while I was awake

Outgoing
    I can absolutely relate to just about everything you posted. I too am a sleep walker/talker and have major insomnia issues. I don't take anything either, but my husband and daughter have shared some wonderful stories about my 'adventures' while sleep walking lol Feel free to pm me if you want to chat some more

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by cfred View Post
    Bahaha! Man, if only I'd thought of that during my divorce! I wouldn't have killed him though....just rubbed poison ivy in his underwear.

Oh wait....did that while I was awake
    Not to give away the plot to those who haven't seen the movie, but she wasn't really sleepwalking...only faking so she could get away with murder So your poison ivy could have worked similarly...LOL.

Euphoric !
    Yes, I remember the story. I thought I might not be able to pull it off, chickened out completely and washed them. Drank his long saved bottle of Perrier champagne instead.

Euphoric !
    Eeek, Cfred, you have very active nights, do you ever feel rested? I wasn't sure if I should giggle or not at your stories, but they were pretty funny! Wow, ok I'm an insomniac but I lay still in my bed or toss and turn until morning, don't think I've ever done anything like your adventures!

But my Mom was a sleepwalker when she was young and my Dad was always concerned and followed her around when she did that. But I remember him telling me that she always went to the kitchen window and looked outside for a long time then went back to bed. I thought that was weird, but you are really special!

Have you ever tried counselling or a sleep clinic or something like that?
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Outgoing
    My sister used to sleepwalk when she was a teenager. My parents caught her trying to walk out the front door of our apartment once in the middle of the night. She apparently was going to the car to go with my dad to pick me up from work. The next day they put a bell on our front door so that if she tried to leave in the middle of the night again, the bell would ring and they would hear it and stop her.

Acutually there was a case in Ontario I believe where a newly married husband drove to his parents in law house ( in his sleep), killed his mil and almost killed his fil whom he really liked and had no issues with. His wife did eventually forgive him, he was found not guilty and he and his wife did break up as still how could you live with the man, no matter how great he is, who killed your mom and hurt your dad. Just thought this was of interest and no reflection on the OP

Euphoric !
    It really is scary what the mind is capable of doing isn`t it. I grew up with a friend that would sleepwalk and go out and sit in their backyard in the middle of the night in her nightgown even in winter and the family had to put bells on the doors so someone would wake up and try to get her back in. As long as they turned on the porch light to light up the yard she would come in.