Hi , Bonjour

I am thinking in starting up a Before and After care service for the French community in my area. My background has been high corporate for over 20 year and dealing with customers I feel they can be worst then crying babies .

My real background is being a mother of 4 children. 3 boys (7,9 and 13) and 1 girl (8).

I have read through numerous information on this forum which has answered a lot of questions however I have a few others:

What courses should I potentially take besides CPR
Is it up to the parents to ensure they have the school bus changed to my home address? will this cause any issues ?
Should I ask for confirmation on the bus stop change to ensure they are registered to be on the bus to the school?
Hours I am thinking is from 7:00 am - 5:30pm. is this a reasonable time?
Does anyone assist with homework? if so should I look at adding this service to increase the cost as I am offering also a "tutoring" time.

My plan is to offer simple healthy breakfast in the morning. And a healthy snack after school.

My children have a set schedule which has been working . Should I implement the same schedule?

I notice some charge more for children of "maternelle and Jardin" why would this be? In one forum a comment was made that children that are 6 and older can actually cost more with their growth spurts so they tend to eat more , which food cost money?

I'm sure more questions will come up but this is all I have for now

Je vous remercie