Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Hi From Hamilton!

Hi Everyone!
    Boy am I glad to find you! Lots of forums/groups for US providers but not for us Canadians .. what's up with that?

I'm a mom of a 10 year old boy and have been relief foster parenting for close to 20 years! I've been doing childcare for friends/family for most of those years. I gave it up a few years ago - health issues .. gave everything I had away (toys, playpen, etc..) and looking to accumulate all over again!
    I just couldn't give it up! I'm starting new .. nervous about interviews and such! All the kids I cared for were through family/friends!

Anyhow, looking forward to getting to know you all!

Expansive...
    Welcome! Hope we can make you feel at home! Kijiji.ca is amazing for toys & any start up equipment!

Shy
    Thanks for the Welcome, Skysue!
    I love Kijiji! In the last couple weeks I've been able to get a potty - $2. .. space-saver highchair - $5 .. free swing .. and for $20 donation I got a table with 2 chairs, seesaw and tricycle.

Welcome to the forum MsKim!!! Kijiji.ca is awesome, as well as staking out those garage sales!

I have found some amazing items through friends - got an older double jogging stroller for Free! I had a parent that just left, and they donated some toys as they know that there are little guys that are going to be here! I have older siblings that have children that are growing out of the baby items as well - it's wonderful!

Good luck on starting up again! Let us know how we can help you out in any way!