Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Need some help re taxes

I had my income tax done back in march and I was getting a refund of $2.82. When do I find out what I owe the government in taxes? This is my first year doing daycare and I worked part time for the first 3 months in retail in 2012.

Euphoric !
    If you did your taxes and if by the time you got to the bottom of the last page and it says you are getting a refund then that is it - you will get a refund and there are no taxes owing. However you should be paying Canada Pension on self employed earnings so unless you have lots of other deductions that negated that amount you might want to take a second look at what was done.

Similar Threads

1. Taxes????
    By mommylove in forum Opening a daycare
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 03:59 PM
  2. Taxes - how much did you owe?
    By daisy in forum Managing a daycare
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 09:21 AM
  3. Taxes?
    By auntiem26 in forum Opening a daycare
    Replies: 6