Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Expansive...

Question for long term forum users

Hi everyone!

I have not been around very much lately and was just wondering if anyone knew where Reggio went???

Euphoric !
    Good question, now that you mention it I think it has been awhile since she has posted. I'm trying to remember how old their step son was - wasn't he graduating this year?

Euphoric !
    It's funny you asked as I have been wondering the same thing but didn't want to come off "stalkerish" for asking, heh heh

Euphoric !
    I don't think I have seen her on here since just before the whole "apples and bananas" unicorn provider thread. OK, now I seem like a stalker, heh heh

Euphoric !
    If I remember correctly she was using her time during naps to do the chores she usually did at night because she and hubby joined a gym and were going at night .... However I was hoping she would pop in now and again ..... I sure miss her input.... I haven't seen "kidlove" in a long time either

Euphoric !
    Actually, I've missed you Wonderwiper and I was wondering about Kidlove and MomInAlberta and Cadillac, some of the really knowledgeable people have gone missing lately. I know the person you asked about in this thread and she has taken over a local forum where I no longer wish to belong and I don't keep in touch at all except with some of the other lovely local ladies in the biz.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

I have seen Cadillac posting here and there, but not like she was last year. I miss her! And Reggio.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandbox Sally For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Our business for sure has it's ups and downs. Sometimes life is really busy especially if we have taken on a new infant and we go through periods of barely able to read emails to keep up to date let alone reply. I think too when things are going really well for us we forget that it might not be for others and the purpose of this forum is to share the good and bad times and help each other out so when life is good is when we need those people to comment and keep others in the heat of bad times more grounded. For those out west I'm sure their minds have been on other things the last couple of weeks. Even if they themselves were not affected most will know someone that was and the mind just is on other things.

Also other things right now include end of school year, summer vacations, often a turn over of children in care, playing outside most of the day limiting computer time, etc. Maybe we should start a thread for a monthly check in so everyone could post what's up be it good or bad or whatever - not a place for others to comment, just a place to share our position with others.

I actually keep in touch with her outside daycare bear, and here is what she told me.

Thank you so much for asking that is very sweet!

All is well over here ~ I have just made some commitments to improving my health and well being in the New Year which meant changing how I prioritize my time and cutting back how much time is spent online to only 'must do' things so that I have more time for going to the gym and preparing healthier meal choices and so forth.

Forums sadly are very like an addiction for me ~ I tried to 'cut back' while still participating on all my favorite ones in the New Year but before I know it I have spent way more time on them than I intended to cause I get caught up in wanting to help or share experience to help others and my chores were falling further and further behind around the house cause I was still committed to going to the gym ..... so for me it had to be more of a 'cold turkey' thing of just stop going on many of the forums I use to and limiting my time online during the day to no more than 30 minutes total!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Take Care,

"Reggio"

Thanks for letting us know Dodge. So happy to hear Reggio isn't visiting this forum because she is busy implementing her improved life style and sounds happy doing it. Take care Reggio, hope to hear from you soon.