Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strollers

Shy

Strollers

I was curious if anyone has the 6-seater Bye Bye Buggy? I'm looking to buy a new stroller and this one seems to be priced reasonably but I cannot find any reviews on it. What does everyone use for walks? Stroller? Wagon? I have seen some 6-seater wagons but haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere. Thanks!

Shy
    Hi! I didn't really look around much, but I have the Choo Choo wagon and love it! You just attach, remove pods for as many kids as you need! I'm also in the gta and ordered it delivered and assembled! I'm sure the other ladies will also have good suggestions!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katskids For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I use a double jogging stroller and a wagon that i pull behind me. One of my dck walks with me, and this is how i get all 5 of them to the park.
    Its a crappy walk and alot of work, but I could not afford a larger stroller or wagon at this time. I am just looking forward to them all growing up a bit so we can all walk, on a rope system or soemthing!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KingstonMom For This Useful Post:

Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Katskids View Post
    Hi! I didn't really look around much, but I have the Choo Choo wagon and love it! You just attach, remove pods for as many kids as you need! I'm also in the gta and ordered it delivered and assembled! I'm sure the other ladies will also have good suggestions!
    Hi! I just looked it up online and it looks really cute! How many can you attach safely (it doesn't say online)? I need seating for 5 kiddies. Thanks again!

Shy
    The store I got mine from says you can attach up to 5, so that would suit you just fine! However, I have seen someone that had 8 seats on hers so maybe it can be bigger but I think it would be very heavy!!

Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Katskids View Post
    The store I got mine from says you can attach up to 5, so that would suit you just fine! However, I have seen someone that had 8 seats on hers so maybe it can be bigger but I think it would be very heavy!!
    Thank you! Actually, I just called the Step 2 store and it is very reasonably priced as well. I like how each child has their own 'car' equipped with seatbelt so as to avoid kicking each other and stuff. Looks like I will be taking a trip to buy that one! It will save me over $700.! Thanks for the tip!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbell For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    I use a double jogging stroller and a wagon that i pull behind me. One of my dck walks with me, and this is how i get all 5 of them to the park.
    Its a crappy walk and alot of work, but I could not afford a larger stroller or wagon at this time. I am just looking forward to them all growing up a bit so we can all walk, on a rope system or soemthing!!
    I have done this as well and it is A LOT of work and I sure get the looks! I have also done it with a baby snugli on me as well which is even worse! I can't really afford the other stuff either. One of my guys has graduated to walking with one of the bear backpack leash things and that works but it's a slow walk! I was looking for some sort of rope idea but can't seem to find them anywhere.

Outgoing
    Wow, I just looked at the choo choo wagon and love it. I think it would be perfect for me and thought it was more expensive. The kids would love it!! I could sell off the two-seater wagon I have and possibly a stroller. Does it just have to be ordered online or where could I find it ..anybody know?

Shy
    No problem! Not sure about Step 2 directly but if you order from Mini Circuit Wheels for Kids they will deliver!

Shy
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc1982 View Post
    Wow, I just looked at the choo choo wagon and love it. I think it would be perfect for me and thought it was more expensive. The kids would love it!! I could sell off the two-seater wagon I have and possibly a stroller. Does it just have to be ordered online or where could I find it ..anybody know?
    Hi! I really love my Choo Choo wagon! In the gta you can get it at Mini Circuit Wheels for Kids. They have a store or you can just have it delivered.