Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Website Help!

Starting to feel at home...

Website Help!

Hi everyone,
    I have been in business for 4 years now but all my dck's except one are leaving for Grade Primary this fall. I have signed on 2 boys to start in September but will be looking to fill a spot in October, and a new daycare is opening in my (small) community, so I imagine spots will be harder for me to fill. I have a website but have only ever linked it to a kijiji ad. I am wondering how I can get my website to show up on search engines like Google?

Euphoric !
    Websites that get a lot of traffic get noticed sooner so visit your site everyday and encourage friends to do the same or at least that is one hint I was told.

Some of the places for making websites say they will assist with that if you sign up for extra services or whatever too and it might just be worth it for some people.

Also make sure that on each page you have key words that people might want to put in a search so for instance if you always say home daycare then you won't show up in a search for someone that types in childcare. So on your page try to use different terms - without making it confusing of course.

Euphoric !
    I'm with freewebs.com and I love it. It has never cost me a penny and it has been the best promotion tool for my business to date. At the bottom of my kijiji ad I list my website in larger letters and a noticeable colour rather than paying them to link to my website.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Starting to feel at home...
    Thanks, I will try and visit the website to get traffic up, it is just a free website and I don't want to pay anything for it just yet
    Right now I am in the process of updating my website photos, so when I am done that I will maybe post my website address on our community facebook page. It seems to be more popular than kijiji these days!