Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by mommylove View Post
    WELL My hubby and me have been together for 16 years he is 31 years old so his mid life crisis is early, lied to me for weeks and started talking to another girl and then cheated on me......that being said some guy all the sudden become self and never get out of it and thats the case with me so sad we had a great life together and 2 beautiful kids and now its falling apart
    Sorry that you are having to go through this Hugsto you!

Expansive...
    Thanks everyone it just feels so good to be able to get it off my chest, I know we will come through this. Baby steps..

Expansive...
    Sorry saw this and felt for you !!! I hope things have gotten better for you and dh has landed the job he wanted !!! Men feel defined in life in what they have or their jobs , maybe he was feeling not manly due to not getting the police career going ! I opened my dayhome quickly and filled it too and my dh was happy but he kept telling people about my 'little job' I think sometimes they are self centered and do not see what their words or actions can do to us . I have been married now for almost 26 years and definitely had my ups and downs . Life perfect forever and ever is movie talk lol it is hard work !!! And on a lighter note about the libido , my husband went through the same thing and we ended up with a 20 th anniversary baby !!! Lol ahh life is funny !!! Dd keeps him in check now !! Hard to be going through a mod life crisis with a toddler hanging off you !!! Bye bye sports car !!
    Anyway I just wanted to let you know I was hoping all is well for you !!!