Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

What does yours (your contract) look like ?

I am in the process of making some changes to my contract. Currently I am paid for Stat holidays, but any sick days that I require and my vacation time (one week in July and one week around Xmas/New Year's) is also unpaid. I would like to add 3 paid sick days per year, and I am trying to get some feedback from other caregivers about what they ask for in terms of vacation - paid or unpaid ? I'm located in Ottawa, and I don't want to become totally out of step with what other providers are asking for. LOL Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Euphoric !
    There are several other threads about this subject already if you would like to check them out. But I charge full fees for 49 weeks a year so that all stats and any missed days for any reason are paid. But my closed vacation days are unpaid. I wrote 3 paid personal days into my contract years ago but I've only used 1 paid sick day since I opened over 5 years ago.
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Momof4 For This Useful Post: