Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Deals/coupon thread

I thought i might start this thread for everyone to share each others deals or coupons. Let's help each other out! Found a deal on the web? Please post it here. Try to keep it relevant as well

Here's a coupon that I just found. I see that it's in Markham, ON. Looks like you save 30% on Rexall Brand nail implements. Good deal!

Found a great deal on a toy my DCKs love! It's an outdoor play kitchen type thing with a water reservoir, sink they pump, a blender type thing and accessories...called 'Makin' Mud Pies' (Liitle Tikes); it's $80 on Amazon and only $25 shipped to your door with Walmart.
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/little-t...dpies/10028666
    My daycare kids played for 2 hours with this this morning and then it was hard to get them away from it! Super easy to assemble & no batteries, yay!
    Children are great imitators.
    So give them something great to imitate.

~Anonymous~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamalittledream For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamalittledream View Post
    Found a great deal on a toy my DCKs love! It's an outdoor play kitchen type thing with a water reservoir, sink they pump, a blender type thing and accessories...called 'Makin' Mud Pies' (Liitle Tikes); it's $80 on Amazon and only $25 shipped to your door with Walmart.
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/little-t...dpies/10028666
    My daycare kids played for 2 hours with this this morning and then it was hard to get them away from it! Super easy to assemble & no batteries, yay!
    Thank you so much for sharing this great deal Dreamalittledream!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joan tack For This Useful Post:

Here's a good food one from the same site I found. Looks like you get a free entree when you buy 1. Pretty good!

If anyone lives in the Mississauga region and needs to book a party for their kids here's a great deal I found. Looks like you get 20 percent off a birthday package.

Okay, one more this week. Anyone looking to put their kids in soccer this summer? Looks like with this coupon you get 20% OFF all Soccer merchandise - Everything in store. They're at 850 The Queensway Toronto.

Is anyone looking to send their children to summer camp this year? Redeem this coupon for July/August 2013 camps. Summer Camp...An awesome way to spend a week this summer! Register for camp at Brantford Circle Square Ranch & save 15%. Secure your spot!

Here's a great one I just found: Attention Parents! Arm your child with life skills and give them the gift of confidence & fitness this Summer! Bring this coupon & pay only $129.99 for 6 week course (Value of $ 200). For further details & book

Great dental deal

Hey folks, here is a nice deal I just found from Dentistry@5306 Creditview. Bring this coupon in and receive an Implant or Wisdom Teeth Consultation (Value up to $80) for FREE.