Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Really?!?!?!?!

Euphoric !
    How old was the child as that is a normal school age rate but not for full days. She probably wasn't thinking and didn't budget for her rates to double for July land August. But the time she called is the problem. Something definitely sounds weird.

Starting to feel at home...
    I didn't ask about the ages mostly because it is the summer time. My before after rate was $75/wk.
    I wouldn't have taken her for a client considering she called me at 6am just to ask about my rates huge RED flag!

apples and bananas
    I wouldn't be surprised if her daycare cancelled on her last minute and she was looking to throw them in that same day. Why in the world would anyone be looking for daycare at 6am? Crazy!