Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Glad to hear all is well. Yes, please ignore your neighbors. In general, nobody likes to be ignored so if you make a point of avoidance and no eye contact (it is hard because you are mad) this will drive them nuts. They will also see that they are not getting a reaction from you which is what bully's thrive on. Hopefully, if you do this, they will get bored and will probably pick on someone else. Enjoy your beer.

Euphoric !
    Don't let them bother you any more and yes, enjoy your drink! Mimi is right, the bullies don't have any power over you if you ignore them and don't let them get to you. It's terrible that they throw their junk over into your yard though. You need the CSI's to come and fingerprint the stuff, then call the police! I know, it isn't funny. I deal with it all the time. I'm picking up other people's garbage around my house all the time, so many people are pigs!
    Frederick Douglass
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Someone once told me that the best way to deal with a$$y neighbours is to be as nice as possible, because escalation is a nightmare. I took that advice with our new neighbours, and now we actually get along. It took a bit, and a lot of ignoring and biting my tongue, but it CAN work. Good luck.