So I posted awhile ago that my MIL was in hospital in coma... she had been released home and was getting onto a program to keep healthy. We were touring retirement homes with her as there are ongoing issues with her health that are more than she or any of us can reasonably handle. Everything was going well.... except that this a.m. she was admitted to hospital again comatose, foaming at the mouth and no explanation for any of it. Shes in ICU and critical.

My own mother has been drinking again, and acting every kind of inappropriate that you could imagine. I've had to tell my own mother that she is not allowed in my house or around my children until she agrees to get help and gets herself cleaned up.

To top it all off a very close friend of mine is going through a major life issue, and expects me to console her and drop everything I'm doing if she phones.

I feel very, very drained. The only thing I can handle right now is dealing with my MIL, and making sure my husband and kids are okay. I've already sent out emails notifying parents that I will be closed tomorrow.