Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shy
    I totally agree with calling her as soon as he wets himself and saying "You are going to have to come pick your son up as he has wet himself and has no clothes". She will definitely remember to bring them the next time. As Crayola kiddies has said, I would also advise her that you had to spend a lot of $$ on new items due to her child having an accident. If you don't want her to come and pick him up, maybe advise her that if she refuses to have him in pull ups, there is a fee per pee? Every time he pees and you have to do laundry (sheets, clothes, carpet, etc) that costs you money. $5 per pee? Sounds a bit crazy but she might think twice about him wearing pull ups at Daycare.

You have a great suggestion there Mama W2, but I would charge 20.00 per accident that required items to be laundered.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama W2 View Post
    I totally agree with calling her as soon as he wets himself and saying "You are going to have to come pick your son up as he has wet himself and has no clothes". She will definitely remember to bring them the next time. As Crayola kiddies has said, I would also advise her that you had to spend a lot of $$ on new items due to her child having an accident. If you don't want her to come and pick him up, maybe advise her that if she refuses to have him in pull ups, there is a fee per pee? Every time he pees and you have to do laundry (sheets, clothes, carpet, etc) that costs you money. $5 per pee? Sounds a bit crazy but she might think twice about him wearing pull ups at Daycare.
    He needs to go home and bathe and return the next day for a new start.
    Home of child care expertise. Child care consultant for home providers, child care centers, and parents. http://daycarewhisperer.com/
    Please join us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/daycare.whisperer