So I have one DCG 18 months. Will go down for a nap.. I start nap at 12:30 because it takes about 30-60 mins for everyone to get to sleep.

So this little girl will go down but will goof off for about 30 minutes she's usually asleep by 1-1:15.. Then she wakes up at around 2-2:30 and wakes everyone else up. Her sister sleeps in the same room as hero does my son. She crawls out of her play pen, the crib. Dissent matter where put her she crawls out die sent matter if I'm constantly checking on her she's out and making a mess of my sons room.. I am starting to get really fed up with this.

Any suggestions.. I don't know what to do she just will not listen.. I've been thinking of terming, but I really like mom and funding two more kids to fill spots would really take a hit to my income. I'm already trying to fill my 1 last vacant spot.

KIDDO #2

Little DCB.. Very cute. But I have been finding at times he is not very social, it feels like he cries at the drop of a hat. Another child pushes him takes a toy from him ever. He will just sit there and bawl.. Next, whenever I leave the room( grab juice, go to the bathroom,ext) he cries bloody murder. The only time he is fine is if I'm in the room and hexane see me. He is about 16 months. And has been with me for almost 3 months. I like the parents and they are paying me a little extra to care for him because I was hesitant and said so at the interview ( because of his age).. I'm starting to really regret my choice here, I'm not sure what to do it feels as if he is always crying.. He would rather sit with me all day then wander around, it's like he always wants me to hold him. I'll give the occasional cuddles and kisses but not all day long..

Any advice on what I can do to make these situations better??