Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ikea high chair

Because the ikea highchairs stack, they really can't be beaten in terms of taking up the least space to store compared to any other highchair or booster that I have come across. In addition to that, if you find that you have an older group and don't need the highchairs out for an extended period of time, then the legs come off so even smaller to store easily.

momofnerds...I have only ever seen the white ones. When did you purchase yours? I`d love it if they weren`t white and that way the spaghetti sauce stains wouldn`t show, although they never last as they are washed down so frequently they are always gone after a few days.

Outgoing
    I have four of them. I only have the padding for an infant. I love them. Easy to clean, and every day after snack, I take off the trays and stack them in a corner. My eating area turns back into an adult eating area LOL

Starting to feel at home...
    There is an Ikea highchair that folds flat!!!!!! I have it and LOVE it!! it was a little more than the other ones but I can fold this one down and stick it in a cupboard or under the couch if need be! Also the cover comes off and you can toss it in the wash! I will be buying another one in September when my new baby is starting!

apples and bananas
    I saw the one that folds flat too. I decided on the cheapies and I love them! I can't believe I went this long without them.

On a side note I also have an ikea foldable change table, it's fantastic! I got it on kijiji cheap and it's amazing. I can fold it and slide it behind the couch and not think about it again until Monday.

Outgoing
    Quote Originally Posted by apples and bananas View Post
    I saw the one that folds flat too. I decided on the cheapies and I love them! I can't believe I went this long without them.

On a side note I also have an ikea foldable change table, it's fantastic! I got it on kijiji cheap and it's amazing. I can fold it and slide it behind the couch and not think about it again until Monday.
    did you get the colored ones. Another provider I know has only the white ones and she hates them because pasta stains them.

apples and bananas
    Quote Originally Posted by momofnerds View Post
    did you get the colored ones. Another provider I know has only the white ones and she hates them because pasta stains them.
    they only had the white ones. I would have loved some colour. I rarely serve pasta sauce for that exact reason. LOL

Outgoing
    hmm, I wonder if they only sell them colored in the states thats where I buy mine.