Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Starting to feel at home...
    The thing I love most about this job is that I make a difference in so many families lives. I love that I get to be the "Mom" to many. I love that every child I send off to kindergarten is ready willing and able. Mostly I love seeing the happy faces at the end of each day of both the parents and my "kids" There are days when I could happily run away from home, but in the grand scheme of things not as often as there are good days.

re

I hate my job now. I'm thinking about quitting, resting for a while, and then starting looking for work again.

Loving your job seems very important to me, because we spend a significant part of our lives at work. There are ample job opportunities now and you can even find some options to work abroad as a waiter or find jobs for any other specialty on Layboard. I hope that you will sort this matter out and find a job that you enjoy.