Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Outgoing

Crazy phone calls with wierd scheduals

1.parent wants me to watch kids from 7:15am to 8:15am 2 kids, one who is an infant

2.gma works at a grocery store with wierd hours, looking for care for her gdd, but I would have the child every other week

3.watch 3 kids from 4pm to 10 or 11pm, oh she forgot to mention that she had a 3rd kid and he was only 2

4.this was a gut feeling that it wouldn't work out, 3 kids from 3 to 5pm everyday. I gave them a crazy price and they agreed, guess who didn't come at all this week, but I knew they weren't going to come. I didn't even give them a contract.

why can't I find some kids with normal hours

Wow, those are some difficult schedules. I wouldn't take any of that on. It will only drive you crazy with all the coming and going plus do you really want to care for kids at night? Do you have a website? Perhaps high lighting your operational hours might help fend off these crazy requests. Good luck momofnerds.

Outgoing
    I'm not taking any of them. Way to crazy in scheduals. Good luck to them to find someone who is willing to work those hours.