Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Things to have in your handbook:
    Pick up and drop off policies, sick policies, emergency (fire/earthquake)policy, quiet time policy, payment, bathroom, giving medicine, schedule, food, clothes, late payment, late pick up, description of program, subsidy, emergency contacts, missing child proceedure, abuse/neglect policy, custody and related court orders, guidance and discipline policy, and hours and operation!
    This is a lot, you can e-mail me privately if you need more info on each

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ceECE For This Useful Post:

Shy
    So Nicole I've had the same problem and needed to get my act together so I look organized and like I know what I'm doing, and I just didn't feel that was happening. So I racked my brain to say how could I make this easier? What I've done is printed off the parents interview sheet on the ccprn website I have gone through and filled it out and photocopied it, my copy will have notes of what I may want to add. However they come in and I say here read this and then we're done! No just kidding, but it helps me from blabbing about nothing and keeps me on track, I really like that I have done it. The parents are really impressed when I hand them a checklist of questions (which they may have with them) all ready done and filled out. I send that home with them with a picture of my room for a "cover" page and my card stapled on. I just found I needed a structure or plan to keep me on track. Otherwise I would go on and on! Good luck!

Be prepared for this questions: Tell me about yourself, What do you know about our organization?, Why do you want to work for us?, What can you do for us that someone else can't?, What do you find most attractive about this position? What seems least attractive about it?, Why should we hire you?, What do you look for in a job?, Please give me your definition of [the position for which you are being interviewed]., How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?, How long would you stay with us?, Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What's Your opinion?