Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Expansive...

Going for Number 2!

Hey everyone, so we went for number two and will be checking pee reports in a few weeks to see our luck.

Right now I'm in transition, I had a few graduate my program to go o kindergarten and have been interviewing to fill spots. I thought I had a couple but apparently I spoke too soon.

Anyways, I forget how tired I was while pregnant, I know I was ..... but I don't remember how debilitating it was. I wasn't a puker the first time but I know I felt nauseous from start to end (I know this may not be the case this time around) I'm wondering if I should keep my numbers lower until the end of the first trimester. Anyone pregnant or has been recently? How many kids did you have during the pregnancy?

Did everyone have trouble functioning with a full house?

Outgoing

I'm pregnant with #5

I know... crazy right?! LOL
    Currently I am 11 weeks along so I am at the eating, and peeing all the time, tired and nauseaus stage.
    My older children are 15, 13, and 10 and my youngest is 16months.
    I have 4 FT daycare kiddos aged 11-18 months.
    Thankfully they all still nap twice a day so for the hour in the morning I clean up a bit and prep lunch then I rest on the couch. For afternoon nap which is 2-3 hours I will admit that I may have a little snooze on the couch for a half hour with the monitors on of course.
    As for the morning sickness, I usually do it first thing right after my shower so its out of the way LOL. Things have gone a little more relaxed around here. We have slowed down with walks as its too tough for me to push a double stroller AND pull a wagon at the same time. Lots of backyard time though and we go for walks after my older kiddos get home from school which is right after nap/snack so its perfect.
    I have my 12 week ultrasound and genetic testing this Friday so provided all goes well, I will be sending home my announcement Friday night.
    I am hoping to keep going until baby comes and keep all my clients as we need the $$$. Of course, I am playing it by ear as well.
    Good luck to you... Hope this helps!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sassygirl For This Useful Post:

Good luck to both you ladies with your pending and current pregnancies. I haven't had the experience of pregnancy during daycare, but just suggest you make sure you look after you. Easy not to do sometimes. Sassygirl, with the monitors I hope you have a wonderful snooze. Best for you and baby too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi For This Useful Post:

CONGRATULATIONS Cadillac and SassyGirl!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Other Mummy For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    I would maybe wait to tell the families you're pregnant SassyGirl. You don't want to loose families so I would tell them only once you need to like when you start showing.

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassygirl View Post
    I know... crazy right?! LOL
    Currently I am 11 weeks along so I am at the eating, and peeing all the time, tired and nauseaus stage.
    My older children are 15, 13, and 10 and my youngest is 16months.
    I have 4 FT daycare kiddos aged 11-18 months.
    Thankfully they all still nap twice a day so for the hour in the morning I clean up a bit and prep lunch then I rest on the couch. For afternoon nap which is 2-3 hours I will admit that I may have a little snooze on the couch for a half hour with the monitors on of course.
    As for the morning sickness, I usually do it first thing right after my shower so its out of the way LOL. Things have gone a little more relaxed around here. We have slowed down with walks as its too tough for me to push a double stroller AND pull a wagon at the same time. Lots of backyard time though and we go for walks after my older kiddos get home from school which is right after nap/snack so its perfect.
    I have my 12 week ultrasound and genetic testing this Friday so provided all goes well, I will be sending home my announcement Friday night.
    I am hoping to keep going until baby comes and keep all my clients as we need the $$$. Of course, I am playing it by ear as well.
    Good luck to you... Hope this helps!
    Hi,

How old are you? I ask because we are TTC with #2 and I will be 41 next month.
    We have been trying for 3 weeks straight and I have my cycle start this Friday. Praying that it won't come! Scared too as I hear there is a slim chance of conceiving naturally at my age!

Congratulations Cadillac and Sassygirl!!! I downsized when I got pregnant since I wasn't feeling at my best during the first months. I only kept the minimum number of kids needed to maintain our finances in check. They both were well behaved and have great families. I enjoyed my pregnancy with the low workload (after the 3rd month, though when morning sickness was over)...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artsand crafts For This Useful Post:

Expansive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Other Mummy View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS Cadillac and SassyGirl!!
    Congrats SassyGirl and good luck Cadillac I hope it comes out positive!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skysue For This Useful Post:

Outgoing
    Oh I'm showing already! Its baby #5 so my body knows what to do. I'm suprised no one has asked me yet LOL.
    I have 4 full time families and I know 3 will be okay with the news and me taking time off... the other maybe not but I want to give as much notice as possible.

Outgoing
    I am not worried about now... I can handle the fatigue and morning sickness. Its later on because my 16 month old was born 5 weeks early and its likely that this one will be too.