Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Starting to feel at home...

WORST Day Ever!!!

I am having the worst day ever! I have 2 newbies, and it's a hard road! One cries all morning and then naps and the other is fine all morning but cries ALL nap. Well, today both of them have been crying ALL morning. Literally following me around bawling their eyes out. Hour after hour of this is exhausting! One of them had a bad night's sleep the night before, so they are starting off the day on a bad foot (being extremely tired)... I thought for sure they would sleep from all this crying, but no... One of them screamed at the top of their lungs for a good 40 minutes before falling asleep and now after only an hour she's up again Such a bad day! I can't stand all of this crying This day just won't end

Go stand outside on your front porch and take a breather!!!! Listening to crying is the worst even though I have built up some immunity to it by now. Stepping away from the "noise" does give you that break you so desperately need. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.