I have a dcmom who loves to chat at pickup time and delay taking her child home for some odd reason...probably because she knows he is a busy bee but that's not my prob! I have tried numerous attempts at speeding up the pickup of her child but she just doesn't get it. I have my own 2 young kids and its just a whirlwind upon pickup. My home is not setup with gates since my daycare space is in the basement and pickups happen at the front door where I like to claim as non daycare space. She watches as her child runs back and forth from one end of my house to the other in his shoes and I try to catch him and put an end to it by saying " ok let's get our jacket on you have to go home now" and then suddenly he jumps to his mom and then again she lets him go and he runs off. So annoying and think I will put up a huge gate at the door so atleast he is confined and maybe that will get them out sooner. What's a nice and polite way of saying that u must leave now as I have my own family to tend too? They are my last pickup for the day.