Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Outgoing
    Crayola: I cant believe I'm still putting up with him either! That guy you were dealing with sounds very similar... I'm really hoping to just coast along with the same families that I have now until I become pregnant again and pick a closing date for my daycare.

To be honest, I personally think that charging a late fee would not make him pick up on time in future as he has no respect for you, and more than likely it will aggravate him more resulting in him being more awful towards you. Terminate this family for goodness sake. This isn't about you it is about him and we can not do anything to change how a person is, especially an adult and especially someone who keeps repeatedly disrespecting you. After all your best efforts this guy is still simply awful and deserves no more of your time

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bright sparks For This Useful Post:

Euphoric !
    Quote Originally Posted by gravy_train View Post
    Crayola: I cant believe I'm still putting up with him either! That guy you were dealing with sounds very similar... I'm really hoping to just coast along with the same families that I have now until I become pregnant again and pick a closing date for my daycare.
    I know what you mean ...sometimes its easier to just put up with it then interview for a new family and have to break in a new kid.....why don't you try changing your hours by closing 15 mins earlier and then if he is a few minutes late then who cares ......if he is always your last pick up then just change your hours for him but don't tell him its just for him ...make a letter saying dear parents effective jan xx 2014 my closing time will change to 5:15 (or whatever 15 mins earlier is) in order to accommodate my family obligations. thank you for your understanding....... .I used to be open till 530 and I hated it ...so as the later families left I kept backing up my close time till I got it where I wanted it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crayola kiddies For This Useful Post:

Starting to feel at home...
    I agree with the other posters. This guy does not respect you and never will. He has insulted you in so many ways! Please put yourself first in this situation. Get rid of this guy and the negativity he brings into your life. You need to think about your health first. Only allow people into your life and home who bring friendship, peace, and positivity. The extra money is not worth it if you have to deal with this "man" every day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AcornsFalling For This Useful Post: