Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control
+ Reply to Thread
    Shy

Websites for furniture

Happy Monday!!

I was wondering you ladies have any websites for ordering daycare furniture? Cots, shelf's, tables and chairs ect... thank you.

Expansive...
    You could try All About Kids. They are in Ottawa. I got a really nice set of table and chairs there, it cost about 400$ but it was so worth it seeing as its the one thing we use the most by far in a day. The chairs are just the right height for the littles too, really solid really good quality.

Starting to feel at home...
    Costco.ca has daycare tables and chairs and nap cots

Euphoric !
    I would recommend Kijiji and buy second hand as there is always a daycare closing somewhere. There is a temptation to buy everything new as it's exciting to have everything look pretty but you want to keep your costs down. Plus it all won't look new for long.

If you really want new I would look at Ikea.

Euphoric !
    www.avronforkids.com/

www.wintergreen.ca/

These are two other options

Www.furniture-4kids.com is well priced compared to a lot of others I've seen.

Expansive...
    Scholar's choice has all that stuff too, though it is pricey. I got my sleep mats from there, just waited for their monthly 20% off day for members.

Shy
    Thanks Ladies. I'm getting quite a bit from Ikea. I never thought to look at Costco. I will check out the other websites as well. thanks for all your help

Euphoric !
    Ikea finally came to MB and that is where I got my kitchen table and chairs. I actually bought a $30 coffee table which works perfect for a kitchen/art table as it's the perfect height for kids. Its an extra wide coffee table so plenty of room. I then bought 4 of their plastic chairs for $20 each, the ones that come in pink, blue and green. I just sit on the floor with the kids and the table is the perfect height for me as well.

I bought my toy shelves from Canadian Tire when they went on sale for $30. I use one in my storage closest so that I can just swap buckets out easily. My sleep mats came from there as well. Where I live we have a local forum that has classifieds so I buy a lot of off there and the swap and shops on facebook often have great outdoor toys.

Being in Ontario, I prefer Coja by Sofa4life in Toronto for leather couch. They are having a good success story in furniture business for long. Just visit their website.